Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Writing under the influence

Drunk with Love, So I Write Under the Influence


I know you.


I know you...
I have met you in my heart and you’ve met me in yours
I have journeyed with you in my thoughts
We escaped to a world of bliss and colors
Yes, that’s where love took us
We have held hands, embraced and talked for hours

Back to Earth

We walk past each other like strangers
But our hearts recognize and skip
Our eyes interact and lock
The ‘blush on my cheek’ and the ‘fire in your eyes’ is simple evidence that ‘we’ are
We keep fighting this ‘union’                                                               
We romance insincerity and dwell in denial
The more we wrestle with our true feelings, the more we get entangled
I have a prediction
We’ll lose.  Love will win

2 comments: