Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Welcome to 2014 Esthertainment special!

Esther

Happy New Year!

It’s been a while I posted here. Phew!

Well I actually planned to start posting in February.  I am a full time Content Writer and Blogger now so I will be more than regular with my posts.  I’ve also got some new stuff that will be posted here.  I have decided to merge some of my blogs, so i can be focused. With all the merging, I’ve still got 5 blogs (you sef open mouth), well I intend to manage them well. Blogging is a big part of what I do now # Blogger uncommon *Winkz*.


 Yes, as written in my welcome message, what I post here are ‘Blog Reality Posts’ just like 'TV Reality Shows'.  So I am the ‘Blog Reality Star’, like them ‘TV Reality Star’, you know. You don’t believe me se? It’s a ‘Blogiary’ do’h - Blog + Diary.  

I promise you a very esthertaining 2014.  Before I get down to business, I’d like you to know me better. People send me messages asking about this and that. Will list out these few FAQs and the answers before the end of the week.  I had done a piece titled 1o things you don’t know about me’ but I think the piece is lame so I ain’t posting it, at least not now.  Will post the FAQs instead.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment