Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

YOU ARE NOT HIS TYPE.







You are not his type.  I am
He likes ‘em strong, real mature, firm, fun, crazy, different, daring and sexy
Not regular, dependent, needy, girly, plastic, and ‘attention seeking’ like you
You are slim, dark, your face pretty dark, with a bland smile. You’ll need Photoshop to look good.
I am slim, fair, my face pretty fair with a very rich smile. I am a natural.



How many glances of you has he stolen?
Have you seen the smile beneath the expressionless face?
Have you met the boy in the man?
Have you ever heard his heart cry?
Do you experience his fears, yet experience his faith?
Do you have a connection?


His heart cannot connect with the usual
What you are experiencing with him at the moment is network failure.
You are a wrong number; soon you will be unreachable.
I don’t see the passion in his eyes when he looks at you
I feel the fire in his heart when it calls for me
His spirit recognizes mine…


See, I give him attention, and then I don’t.  Sometimes I deny him of it because he’s addicted to it.  And I don’t want him to be an ‘attention junkie’.
He gives you attention
Soon he will be drained of it
You pay him too much attention- you don’t even know his daily dosage.
You don’t know him


Do you know the man behind the façade?
Do you know the heart of the man?
Do you know his true desires?
Are you familiar with his dreams?
Do you know how to affirm his convictions?
Do you know his convictions?
Do you know his life’s call?


I am the one who tells him as it is
My words are like nourishment to his soul and they come from a deep place which is connected to his source.
I am the one he thinks about before he sleeps. I am his late night dreams and his early morning thought.
I am the one whose bed he sneaks into in my dreams…
I am the one who his heart aches after
I am the one he wonders why he loves so hard and so much. The one he is afraid to admit his love for…because it engulfs him. He loves me entirely...
You are the type he thinks maybe he could love, but he can’t
You are cheap to love.  Loving you is cheap.  It is cheap and valueless.

YOU ARE NOT JUST HIS TYPE.

I AM.








1 comment:

  1. Oh freaking wow! This is just... Oh my God. WHAT!!!

    ReplyDelete