Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

MAEWO


“I believe in manicure, I believe in over dressing, I believe in pimping at leisure and wearing PINK lipstick”


Hello, hello, hellooooo..

It’s your girl Mae-wo.


Greetings from Houston, Texas.   It’s a cold and freezing day and times like this, I wish I were in NAIJA.

Anyway,

Thanks for nominating me for "Married woman of 3, still looking sexy" lol.

I’m in my 30's (Divas don’t tell their age) and I believe in OVERDRESSING, I believe in so many things like Pimping at leisure, I believe in Manicure and pedicure.  I believe in suffering and smiling all for beauty (Don’t judge me, lol).


Many women feel once they get married and start having kids, and then it’s a wrap.  Some say “well I’m married and who am I trying to impress?”  That’s where we get it wrong.  Now is the time to make your husband look at you and say DAMN, she fine, lol.   Sorry to say this,  but some men are even more tempted to start having affairs outside their home because their wife that used to look attractive has all of a sudden become “Mgbeke”.(It’s an Igbo word that I just learnt, lol).

In order to keep your swag after childbirth, eat right and exercise pre and post pregnancy. Do not use pregnancy to mask your overeating habits, cos trust me those extra fat will remain after you give birth.

To the young ladies that have kids and look twice their age...

You can change that and look beautiful again.  Do make out time for yourselves.   Hang out with friends while hubby helps with kids (You must have a caring husband for that to happen, if not you’re on your own), put on clothes that make you feel sexy (not slutty!) and stop wearing granny panties for goodness sakes!  Have you heard of Thongs, G-strings, and Boy-shorts? Come on now…

My beauty regimen,.. 

Hmmm... not complicated and not expensive.
For ladies with cracked lips, here’s a tip for you:
Slather on a bunch of Vaseline on your lips, and then use a toothbrush to massage lips. Wipe the excess off on a tissue.  Your lips will come out smooth and soft.   BAM! It's the best lip defoliator ever! 

I love Manicures and pedicures but if you’re not a fan, no worries.  Just make sure to keep nails clean and of same length.  If you do want to paint them, don't keep the polish on until half of it is chipped away, biko. People tend to judge others by the care they put into their hands and feet. And lastly, REMEMBER beauty comes from within. The way you carry yourself is the way people see you.  I can buy a whole outfit, which includes dress, shoes, and jewellery for less than $30 and look like a million dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment