Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

REGINA ELUMOGO



Esther: What’s your beauty routine like?

Regina: My Beauty regimen may sound cliché but it has been my 'tool' to looking good for years.  It's all about SKIN CARE, HEALTHY EATING and FITNESS for me.    Skin Care for me is cleansing, toning and moisturizing for my everyday routine while scrubbing, steaming and masks for my weekly routine.  

Works like Magic!

 I also love using home remedy treatments every now and then to get a break from 'science'. You'll be amazed what a Banana and an Avocado mask will do for your skin.


Esther: Give your list of ‘A woman’s must haves’?


Regina: A Woman's Must Haves for me are:

1.       FRAGRANCE: It could be a designer perfume or a drug store body spray or even deodorant. Please always make sure U smell good. Trust me you don't have to have "body odor" to wear a fragrance.

2.      BREATH FRESHENERS: (like Chewing gum, Mouth sprays, Mint tablets) are life savers!

3.      MAKEUP: It doesn't have to be the whole package.  It could be just some Lip gloss and Eye liner. N.B: Bare face is so yesterday.  Also try to invest in good brands, you won't regret it.

4.      HAND and FOOT LOTION

5.      GOOD SHOES and ACCESSORIES always make a statement. 

Esther: I know you are married and have been in this relationship for a good long time now.  I admire the kind of relationship you and your partner shares (Bro Nelson I hail o), what’s your secret? *winkz*

Regina: The Basic Ingredients to a thriving Love Life for me are:

1.       TRUST

2.      UNDERSTANDING

3.      COMMUNICATION

4.       TRANSPARENCY

They've been mine for several years now *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment